Control Choose precision. Leave nothing to chance.
You don't just work for yourself. You work to provide for your family, your community, and to feed your nation. You work hard. And smart.
The Trimble® TMX-2050™ display lets you work even smarter. Take control of your entire operation with a system that gives you the clarity, certainty, and connectivity you need. Because your business is too important to leave to chance.
Clarity Say hello to high-definition field management.
In the middle of a busy season, the last thing you need is a complicated interface. The rugged TMX-2050™ display has a large 12.1" (30.8 cm) high-definition touch screen with sharp visuals and a bigger, clearer image. Built on the Android™ operating system, the flexible platform integrates into your operation seamlessly.
View different mapping layers, such as variable rate application, speed, and GPS quality overlaid on background map imagery. Manage your field directly from the display with the Field Manager view, showing fields, AB lines, and boundary information all in one easy-to-access screen.
Certainty Automated accuracy measured with the greatest precision available.
You'd never settle for just good enough. Trimble's correction services in the TMX-2050™ display get you closer to perfect by maximizing every pass and increasing your efficiency. Our CenterPoint™ RTX™ correction service enables precise 1.5" (3.8 cm) pass-to-pass and repeatable accuracy, while our RangePoint™ RTX™ correction service provides 6" (15 cm) pass-to-pass accuracy and 20" (50 cm) repeatable accuracy.
Our xFill™ technology also allows RTK users to continue receiving precision location data in the event of temporary radio or Internet outages. xFill employs satellite-based RTX technology to "fill-in" so you can experience more in-field run time with fewer interruptions.
Connectivity Manage your whole farm directly from the cab.
You manage every section, every row, every seed on your farm. And the TMX-2050™ display provides instant access to the Connected Farm™ dashboard – a central location to view the information that impacts you, such as weather forecasts and rainfall, commodity prices, and fleet management information.
Connected Farm manages data in the cloud, eliminating the need for USB storage, with faster access to your information from anywhere. Transfer guidance lines and maps from the office to the field seamlessly, and from vehicle to vehicle using wireless technology.
- Large 12.1" (30.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Tablet-like interface with customizable run screen, allowing users to move and turn widgets on/off to meet their needs
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- One integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Easy transferability between vehicles (less than five minutes) when transfer kit is used
Trimble® CenterPoint™ RTX™ Correction Service
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) pass-to-pass accuracy
- 1.5" (3.8 cm) repeatable accuracy
Trimble RangePoint™ RTX™ Correction Service
- 6" (15 cm) pass-to-pass accuracy
- 20" (50 cm) repeatable accuracy
- Supports OmniSTAR® correction services such as HP, XP, and G2